"Rest now...my love...", he urged her...





Current mood:just,,,all and none
Category: Music








men spoken:
'Our time has come to an end,,,we shall fade into the nothingness and be forgotten,,,and yet only now our journey truly begins,,,as it is our job to fill the void with our light,,,'
women spoken: 'Shall we leave, my love?'
men spoken:...'Yes,,,we shall go soon,,,my love,,,'
women spoken:'Then come, my dear,,,let us go,,,For our union will create a new world,,,'
men spoken: 'But,,, will we have the strength to make it through this?,,,'
women spoken: 'My love,,,do not doubt OUR will,,,let it be our vessel,,,Nor do you ever doubt my power, my love,,,let it guide that vessel,,,'
men spoken:'As you please, my lady,,,'
women spoken:“As you please, my lord,,,'

rest forever and ever
in your thumb
i shall forget you never
my dear lamb

Men spoken:“Trust,,,it is all we need, it will give us the strength and power we hunger for!'

Men spoken:'My biggest support shall forever be you,,,'
Women spoken:'Nothing must go wrong,,,every detail counts,,,I trust you'll be careful,,,my love?'
Men spoken:'As always,,,my dear'
Women spoken:'I put my faith in you,,,my love, though I shall always watch from behind,,,And never doubt my trust in you,,,my love!'
Men spoken:'We would not have come to this, my dear, if we did not trust each other,,,'
Women spoken:“How true,,,”
Men spoken:'
yet,,, you are the one that's ever-cautious,,,Just rest,,,And look upon the wonder we created,,,as even the stars gaze at us with envy,,,
Women spoken:
'Let us bless this new world,,,For only innocence can save it,,,Our love will spark a purifying fire,,,and bathe our creation incleasing light,,,shining brightly, we shall desire,,,to gift this world with never-night,,,”

Men spoken:'Rest now,,,my love,,,'

beneath the rain
the ashes and the hurt
you will feel no pain
only the absolute burst,,,

Men sung: (Sleep and dream of what we have created,,, of our love,,, that is no more,,,
of your soul,,, that in the hells void will fall!)

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

A

Tot despre Tomis, dinnou

We don't need no simulation