Demon Hunt

Everyone is so full of shitBorn and raised by hypocrites











Don't, Don't, Don't try to find me
Don't, Don't, Don't turn against me
Don't, Don't, Don't you dare
Don't you dare to take me anywhere
(scream:I LOVED YOU!!! )
(guitar breakedown)




“dont worry about the people in the past...theres a reason why theyre not in your future...”



You should have never tryed to decieve me
You should have told me the truth
You weren't there believe me
Although I trusted you!
You'll never find someone to love you
You won't be able to
Hidden inside, flying so high
Searching for someone, you don't know who
Suffering from hate, bound by your fate
You'll wish you'll be someone else, I'll make that come true!
(beat change)








You ignorant demon
You ignorant mate
You selfish bastard made me hunt and hate
You made me feel down
But now I'm awake
All you can do now is to drown in your fate!








I never shall forgive you
This is my last will
I shall see you bleed as bad as I feel
You are gonna cry
You are gonna die
I'm gonna make shure you will never see the light!
I LOVED YOU!!!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

A

Tot despre Tomis, dinnou

We don't need no simulation